Bayer Advanced Brush Killer Plus Concentrate
|Active Ingredient:||Triclopyr, triethylamine salt - 8.80%|
|Target pests:||Brush, Vines, and Other Woody Plants, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Blackberry, Wild Berries and Bushy Plants, Kudzu, Stumps, and Broadleaf Weeds|
|* See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Homes, Cabins, Buildings, fence Rows, Walkways, Trails and Wooded areas|
|Application:||4 oz (1/2 cup) per gallon of water per 500 sq. ft.|
|* See label for compete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||Treats 4,000 sq. ft.|
1. HOW TO USE
Sophisticated Brush Killer Plus will kill or injure all woody plants contacted. Certain warm season grasses may possibly encounter short-term yellowing when sprayed to excess. If a desirable plant (other than grass) is accidentally sprayed, quickly rinse with plenty of water.
- Apply when wind is calm.
- Keep folks and pets off treated locations till spray has dried.
- Do not apply to or about fruits or vegetables utilized for food.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Determine quantity of spray solution to prepare - See “How Much to Use”.
- Make up spray solution by following directions specific to your sprayer - See “Sprayer Types”.
- Adjust sprayer nozzle to a coarse spray. Spray the weeds you desire to kill until completely wet but not dripping.
Use a sheet of cardboard or plastic to shield desirable plants from accidental contact with the solution.
2. To Kill Vines:
For vines growing on desirable plants, reduce the vine and treat as directed for stump removal.
To Kill Poison Ivy or Poison Oak:
Contact with Poison Ivy or Poison Oak anytime in the year can cause an allergic reaction. Deal with dead plants with rubber gloves. Dispose of plants and gloves in tightly sealed garbage bags.
three. To Kill Stumps:
Entirely cover freshly reduce stump with undiluted product using a paintbrush. Don't reuse paintbrush for other utilizes. When discarding, wrap brush in newspaper and place in trash.
Bayer Garden Super Strength Glyphosate
1. How the weed killing formula works
The Bayer Super Strength glyphostate weed killer works by using its components which might be produced up of water soluble granules and close to 700 g/kg of glyphosate. The other primary portion is ethoxylated hydrogenated tallow alkylamines. It is unique formula works on all tough weeds.
2. Benefits of utilizing this weed killer
- Available in numerous sizes to suit your wants. For instance, you can acquire this weed killer in 6 sachets, 12 sachets, or 18 sachets increments.
- Biodegrades in to the soil that makes it possible for for effortless replanting.
- Super concentrated on tackling all challenging weeds down towards the roots
- Perfect for clearing gardens which can be overrun with weeds
- No have to measure doses since it's pre-dosed with easy to adhere to directions.
- Kills weed in at little as three days
3. Best time to use Bayer Garden Super Strength
- Believe it or not, certain weed killers are far more powerful for the duration of certain instances from the year. Opt to use this herbicide any time when the plants are showing green leaves and are actively increasing.
- Preferably, the best time to apply it is during the period from early spring to late summer season.
- Avoid applying in windy, rainy, or drought weather conditions. Utilizing during windy times can cause the weed killer to drift when you are spraying it.
- Rainy weather conditions trigger the soil to be as well moist and promote run-off which is a bad thing.
- Droughts will not be an ideal time to apply this herbicide simply because there are very less microbial organisms in the course of dry conditions. As a result, the weed killer substance lingers around longer due to the fact you can find not sufficient microbial organisms to break down and digest the herbicide.
- Also, avoid applying this weed killer in frost situations.
- Stay tuned to your weather network to verify regardless of whether if any in the above conditions are anticipated.
- After application, it is going to take up to anyplace amongst a couple of days to 4 weeks for the weeds to die or completely disappear. If weeds re-grow soon after some time, it's advised to treat the location once again.
4. Where can you use it?
Bayer Super Strength weed killer could be used on unwanted vegetation and on areas exactly where there isn't any intention to replant preferred vegetation. You can also use it to remove weeds ahead of cultivation, on paths, patios, driveways, or waste ground. Additionally, when the weeds are dead, you can either leave them there to compost. You might replant vegetation or sown seeds soon after the treated area is dry.
5. How to use to attain exceptional final results
There's a simple 5 step method to making use of this item:
- Open the sachet and take the inner water-soluble packet and place it into a garden sprayer filled with 1 litre of water. You also can use a watering can that is filled with four litres of water. The inner sachet bags are packaged in an ethylene vinyl alcohol water soluble bag Ensure to not open the bag inside the sachet. Fundamentally, it works the same as if you have been to use a tea sachet.
- Let the bag keep inside the water for 2 minutes to permit the bag to dissolve in to the water. After two minutes shake or stir carefully to make the weed killing mixture
- Spray on the impacted locations evenly over 25 square metres and don't let the mixture to run-off through the leaves.
- If treating woody weeds such as honeysuckle, trumpet creeper, and kudzu: spray evenly more than 15 square metres. Also, steer clear of run-off falling from leaves.
Season Long Weed Control For Lawns
|Active Ingredient:||2,4-D, dimethylamine salt - 4.73%|
|Isoxaben - 2.63%|
|Mecoprop-p potassium salt - 1.10%|
|Dicamba, potassium salt - 0.52%|
|Target pests:||Kills over 200 broadleaf weeds such as Dollarweed, Chickweed, Dandelion, Henbit, Clover, and Spurge. Prevents new weeds from coming back up to 6 months.|
|For use in:||Only on Established Lawns - without harming lawn grasses|
|* DO NOT use on Carpetgrass, improved varieties of St. Augustinegrass, such as Floratam, Dichondra or desirable clovers|
|Application:||To prevent new weeds from growing, spray entire area you want protected. Wait at least 1 hour after applying, then activate preventative weed barrier by watering.|
|Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Zoysiagrass: 3.2 fl. oz. (6 1/2 TBS) in 2 gallons of water treats 500 sq. ft.|
|Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, St. Augustinegrass (not for use on improved varieties of St. Augustinegrass, such as Floratam) or mixtures containing one or more of these grasses: 1.6 fl. oz (3 1/4 TBS) in 2 gallons of water treats 500 sq. ft.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label. Don't let pets and humans enter area until spray is dried.|
|Coverage Area:||This 24 fl oz bottle treats up to 7500 sq ft. (7,500 sq.ft. for Centipede and St. Augustine lawns; 3.750 sq ft for Bermudagrass and Zoysia lawns)|
|Special Features:||Rainproof in 1 Hour|
|Post-Emergent and Pre-Emergent Herbicide|
|This product contains a proven blend of three weed killers to kill existing weeds PLUS a residual herbicide to keep them from coming back for up to 6 months. Weeds begin to wilt and die within hours and are completely dead in 14-28 days. It will not harm your lawn when used as directed.|
|Time to Kill:||Weeds begin to wilt and die within hours and are completely dead in 14-28 days.|
Bayer Advanced All-In-One Lawn Weed and Crabgrass Killer
|Active Ingredient:||2,4-D, dimethylamine salt - 4.85%|
|Quinclorac - 1.61%|
|Dicamba, dimethylamine salt - 0.45%|
|Target pests:||Barnyardgrass, Black medic, Bull Thistle, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Dandelion, Chickweed, Clovers, Foxtails, Wild garlic, Wild onion and others|
|* See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, Fescue, Zoysia, Bentgrass * Application to Bermudagrass may cause temporary yellowing * DO NOT use on Bahiagrass, Carpetgrass, Centipedegrass, St. Augustine including Floratam, or Dichondra|
|Application:||3.2 oz. per gallon of water per 500 sq. ft. (Rainproof in 1 hour)|
|* See label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||5,000 sq. ft.|